- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Tag Archives: pictures
“oooo, it has a lens cap!” I’m sure the camera salesman chuckled all evening over the silly blogger lady who spent mucho bucks to buy a “real” camera with lots of features she’ll never figure out how to use. But he did … Continue reading
First off, let me thank each and every one of you who actually took the time to review my Flickr.com photos! You are all awesome! Since I have very limited space in my small office, and I prefer not to … Continue reading
When I first started blogging, I had no camera, and my only recourse if I wanted pictures on my posts was to use Flickr.com. Now, as many of you know, I have become quite the amateur photographer [snicker]. But I … Continue reading