Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Tag Archives: pictures
“oooo, it has a lens cap!” I’m sure the camera salesman chuckled all evening over the silly blogger lady who spent mucho bucks to buy a “real” camera with lots of features she’ll never figure out how to use. But he did … Continue reading
First off, let me thank each and every one of you who actually took the time to review my Flickr.com photos! You are all awesome! Since I have very limited space in my small office, and I prefer not to … Continue reading
When I first started blogging, I had no camera, and my only recourse if I wanted pictures on my posts was to use Flickr.com. Now, as many of you know, I have become quite the amateur photographer [snicker]. But I … Continue reading