Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
Tag Archives: work
While it certainly was annoying to get to the office and discover the air conditioning had died and the interior temperature was 88° F – just two days after the AC had originally died and been “fixed” – it was really … Continue reading
First off, let me thank each and every one of you who actually took the time to review my Flickr.com photos! You are all awesome! Since I have very limited space in my small office, and I prefer not to … Continue reading
Newsflash: There is life outside the office! I’m apparently a fortunate member of the very tiny class of people who have employers who not only understand and accept that, but actively encourage it. There are a few large pictures sitting … Continue reading