As a special thanks to those who faithfully read my posts (and who sometimes comment within 5 minutes of publication), and to those who have been especially supportive of my blog, I have created the [totally self-serving] Cordelia’s Mom, Still Enthusiasm Award (aw, shucks).
My special nominees for the Cordelia’s Mom, Still Enthusiasm Award are (in no particular order):
- Cordelia (obviously) – Cordelia Calls It Quits
- Anne Belov a/k/a Bob T. Panda – The Panda Chronicles, and Nothing Overlooked
- Karen J – Curves ‘N Angles
- Oliver C. Damon – Chronicle of a Wayward Son
- James Isbell – jisbell22
- Opinionated Man a/k/a Jason Cushman – Harsh Reality
- Doobster418 – Mindful Digressions
- Kathy Orthon – A Late Blooming Artist’s Blog
- Julie – Random Musings from a Type-A Workaholic
- Teela Hart
- Grumpy Old Dude – Archon’s Den
[ADDENDUM: And a special thanks to Paul, who is one of my faithful readers and commenters, but who doe not have a blog of his own (yet).]
I will not be sending out email notifications to the above bloggers. If they don’t see this post, then I guess they’re not as enthusiastic as I believe them to be. Unless, of course, they’ve neglected to re-subscribe to the email notifications, thank you very much MailChimp.
But this award is not limited to just those nominees. If you really love this blog, and wish to show that love, feel free to add the award image to your own pages, or post it on Facebook, or whatever.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the process, to obtain the image – just right-click on it and save it to your desktop. Then use it on your blog however you wish.
The only requirement to accepting this award is that you link the image back to me (the URL will come up in your browser when you left-click on the image, or you can just link back to this post).
Go for it, people! Show me your love!
I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Image by Cordelia’s Mom