- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Author Archives: cordeliasmom2012
It’s that time of year again – fireworks season. You notice I said “season”, not just Fourth of July. Here in Western New York, people start shooting the darn things off in mid-June and continue until mid-August. I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Connecting Beyond:
There I was taking a walk, stretching my legs, problem solving in my head when I came upon a sign, that at first I thought to be a joke. Mind you, what it said was…
It had already been a goofy week. After the work-day tree cutting adventure, during which everyone in my office building was trapped inside due to the fact that both driveways were blocked by tree service vehicles, I was looking forward … Continue reading