Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The First Day of the First Week
- The Important Room
- A Door Closes
- The Piano
- Changes and Losses
- When Push Came to Shove
- Lowe’s Loses – Again
- Does Not Work Well With Others
- Lowe’s Loses
- Cursed? Or Blessed? You Decide.
- Give Me Land, Lots Of Land …
- Paid In Full
- I lasted a day at my toughest job ever
- Cordelia’s Mom Is Back!
- Puppy Cody Puts On Her Big-Girl Pants/Steps Up to the Plate/Does Her Job
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
Author Archives: cordeliasmom2012
Technically, my first day of retirement was Friday, but that doesn’t count because I spent the day still feeling totally shell-shocked. It seemed more like a long weekend than the beginning of a new life. Today, however, is the first … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Everyone seemed to enjoy my post about cotton balls, which was written in a moment of desperation when I had run out of ideas. Again searching for ideas, I took another look around my house for…
Today was supposed to be my last day of full-time work. Instead, I am home writing this post. By mid-afternoon yesterday, all my files had been reassigned to my replacement, and The Boss told me if I wanted to I … Continue reading