Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
Author Archives: cordeliasmom2012
Blind as a bat in my old[er] age? Fortunately, no. My eye doctor tells me my eyes are just fine, they’re just a little dryer than normal. The occasional blurriness, excessive tearing, and nighttime glueyness (is that even a word?) … Continue reading
Here’s a perfect example of why you should step out of your comfort zone once in awhile. Normally, I would not be interested in a DIY blog, but when I read one of Jake’s posts, I realized what a great writer he is. Maybe is subject matter isn’t the same as my subject matter, but he’s awesome nonetheless (maybe not as good as me, but getting there …) Please enjoy his acceptance post – especially says he speak so kindly of me and my blog! Continue reading
Who wants a four-day work week? Apparently, lots of people, and there’s a movement afoot to make it more popular. I guess I’ve been ahead of the times for the past few years. After 15 years at my longest job, … Continue reading