Join 1,332 other subscribers
- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at email@example.com.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL (Collaborated Post #2)
- CATS AND DOGS PLOTTING TOGETHER (Collaborated Post #1)
- The Wedding
- Summer Fun (by Puppy Cody)
- Just Some Awesome Photos Today
- Like a Delicate Hot-House Flower
- Yes It’s a Big One
- Freedom Truckers
- Blogosphere in Mourning
- Looking Back
- Praise for Ditch Diggers and Plumbers
- Head Stitches
- When the House Itself Says Trick or Treat
- Go Figure
- Because I Could (Plus: When It’s No Longer Fun)
- We Can Save HOW Much ??!
- Hey, It Works for Sculptures!
- Slow and Twisted
- Because It’s Nice Out and You’re Probably Tired of Crochet Photos
Tag Archives: finances
Current real estate dilemma: Is the market so hot that we should sell the house? Sure, right now we could sell our house for at least double what we paid for it four years ago, probably even more. That would … Continue reading
After doing all the upgrades for our newly purchased home, there was no money left for the cosmetic stuff, so we have to do all our own painting. The house was built in 1939 and was owned until … Continue reading
Today’s electronic devices have become more and more user friendly. In most cases. Of course, that doesn’t hold true with anything Cordelia’s Mom purchases. Finally, I was able to pick up the new computer monitor, and since the furnace … Continue reading