- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Tag Archives: finances
After doing all the upgrades for our newly purchased home, there was no money left for the cosmetic stuff, so we have to do all our own painting. The house was built in 1939 and was owned until … Continue reading
Today’s electronic devices have become more and more user friendly. In most cases. Of course, that doesn’t hold true with anything Cordelia’s Mom purchases. Finally, I was able to pick up the new computer monitor, and since the furnace … Continue reading
Superstition holds that bad (or unlucky) things always come in threes. First, my desk chair broke on the day our kitchen pipes froze. I had to order a new chair. Which, by the way, I love. Then, my computer began exhibiting … Continue reading