NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Cordelia’s Mom Is Back!
- Puppy Cody Puts On Her Big-Girl Pants/Steps Up to the Plate/Does Her Job
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
- The Other Guy Did It
- The Nightmare Ends (One Can Only Hope)
- Money Pit II
- The Make-Over Begins
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Beneath the Gentleness Beats the Heart of a Huntress
- House Under Water
- Manly Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving with Wine
- YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO CUT YOUR GRASS WHEN … (Guest Post by Nick Claussen)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
Tag Archives: money
THAT SHIP STILL HASN’T COME IN, BUT GOD KNOWS I KEEP TRYING! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS RE-BLOG: *** I just finished reading “Oath of Office” by Michael Palmer [ISBN 978-0-312-58754-3, copyright 2012 (for those who care)]. On page 432 … Continue reading
Today is re-blog Monday. My post(s) later this week will deal with my current house renovations – while you are eagerly awaiting that, you might enjoy the one about my house-ownership nightmares in 2013 _______________________________________________ The toaster oven died this morning. … Continue reading