NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG
- GRAMPS (Guest Post by Paul Curran)
- Happy Birthday, Cordelia’s Mom!
- Listen Up, Detroit! (or Wherever)
- And on the Eighth Day, God said …
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It’s Home From Work I Go (Legally)
- The Not Sabbatical
- Meet Teddy Rosalie
- An Unplanned Meeting With My Dealer
- What the FRAP was THAT?
- oops. My Bad.
- I Am Not A Writer. I Am Not A Photographer.
- It Still Takes A Blogosphere
Tag Archives: money
THAT SHIP STILL HASN’T COME IN, BUT GOD KNOWS I KEEP TRYING! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS RE-BLOG: *** I just finished reading “Oath of Office” by Michael Palmer [ISBN 978-0-312-58754-3, copyright 2012 (for those who care)]. On page 432 … Continue reading
Today is re-blog Monday. My post(s) later this week will deal with my current house renovations – while you are eagerly awaiting that, you might enjoy the one about my house-ownership nightmares in 2013 _______________________________________________ The toaster oven died this morning. … Continue reading