Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
Tag Archives: money
It feels good to pay off that mortgage, doesn’t it? I loved receiving that “paid in full” letter when I sold my previous home, and I loved seeing that 0 balance in my on-line mortgage account statement. But I was … Continue reading
THAT SHIP STILL HASN’T COME IN, BUT GOD KNOWS I KEEP TRYING! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS RE-BLOG: *** I just finished reading “Oath of Office” by Michael Palmer [ISBN 978-0-312-58754-3, copyright 2012 (for those who care)]. On page 432 … Continue reading
Today is re-blog Monday. My post(s) later this week will deal with my current house renovations – while you are eagerly awaiting that, you might enjoy the one about my house-ownership nightmares in 2013 _______________________________________________ The toaster oven died this morning. … Continue reading