Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The First Day of the First Week
- The Important Room
- A Door Closes
- The Piano
- Changes and Losses
- When Push Came to Shove
- Lowe’s Loses – Again
- Does Not Work Well With Others
- Lowe’s Loses
- Cursed? Or Blessed? You Decide.
- Give Me Land, Lots Of Land …
- Paid In Full
- I lasted a day at my toughest job ever
- Cordelia’s Mom Is Back!
- Puppy Cody Puts On Her Big-Girl Pants/Steps Up to the Plate/Does Her Job
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
Tag Archives: money
It feels good to pay off that mortgage, doesn’t it? I loved receiving that “paid in full” letter when I sold my previous home, and I loved seeing that 0 balance in my on-line mortgage account statement. But I was … Continue reading
THAT SHIP STILL HASN’T COME IN, BUT GOD KNOWS I KEEP TRYING! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS RE-BLOG: *** I just finished reading “Oath of Office” by Michael Palmer [ISBN 978-0-312-58754-3, copyright 2012 (for those who care)]. On page 432 … Continue reading
Today is re-blog Monday. My post(s) later this week will deal with my current house renovations – while you are eagerly awaiting that, you might enjoy the one about my house-ownership nightmares in 2013 _______________________________________________ The toaster oven died this morning. … Continue reading