- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Category Archives: Household Items
After doing all the upgrades for our newly purchased home, there was no money left for the cosmetic stuff, so we have to do all our own painting. The house was built in 1939 and was owned until … Continue reading
“Which of the three lines can you read best?“ Say what? There’s only one line at the bottom of the screen. Am I going blind? When I relayed to the technician that I only saw one line, she looked … Continue reading
or … “PS: The crooked chimney is now straight“ *** It was a windy wintry weekend weather event. The winds were actually hurricane force at times, but “Hurricanes in The Vales” isn’t as cute a title. Knowing the storm was … Continue reading