- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
Category Archives: Household Items
After doing all the upgrades for our newly purchased home, there was no money left for the cosmetic stuff, so we have to do all our own painting. The house was built in 1939 and was owned until … Continue reading
“Which of the three lines can you read best?“ Say what? There’s only one line at the bottom of the screen. Am I going blind? When I relayed to the technician that I only saw one line, she looked … Continue reading
or … “PS: The crooked chimney is now straight“ *** It was a windy wintry weekend weather event. The winds were actually hurricane force at times, but “Hurricanes in The Vales” isn’t as cute a title. Knowing the storm was … Continue reading