- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: houses
The note inside the card said to be sure to take a photo or video of the scratch-off and post it to the realtor’s Facebook page. Being me, I decided to go one step further. So, Gigi Jankowski of … Continue reading
Superstition holds that bad (or unlucky) things always come in threes. First, my desk chair broke on the day our kitchen pipes froze. I had to order a new chair. Which, by the way, I love. Then, my computer began exhibiting … Continue reading
Originally posted on Chasing Unicorns:
You can do anything with one of these. Most home repair jobs can be handled without hiring professional help. All it requires is a certain attitude. First you have to believe in your ability to…