Join 1,332 other subscribers
- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL (Collaborated Post #2)
- CATS AND DOGS PLOTTING TOGETHER (Collaborated Post #1)
- The Wedding
- Summer Fun (by Puppy Cody)
- Just Some Awesome Photos Today
- Like a Delicate Hot-House Flower
- Yes It’s a Big One
- Freedom Truckers
- Blogosphere in Mourning
- Looking Back
- Praise for Ditch Diggers and Plumbers
- Head Stitches
- When the House Itself Says Trick or Treat
- Go Figure
- Because I Could (Plus: When It’s No Longer Fun)
- We Can Save HOW Much ??!
- Hey, It Works for Sculptures!
- Slow and Twisted
- Because It’s Nice Out and You’re Probably Tired of Crochet Photos
Tag Archives: real estate
Most of us have been there, many more than once. You spend months searching for that perfect house, submitting bids and finally winning one. You do the home inspection, arrange for financing, and eventually close the deal. You move in, … Continue reading
Current real estate dilemma: Is the market so hot that we should sell the house? Sure, right now we could sell our house for at least double what we paid for it four years ago, probably even more. That would … Continue reading
Yes, I skipped a week. Did you miss me? Nothing much to report here. It’s been raining, sometimes torrentially, for the last couple of days. We needed the rain, and it brought the air temperature down significantly. Don’t even need … Continue reading