- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Category Archives: Pets
“This house looks familiar – were we here before?” “Yeah, we did a door. The electrician was here then, but the fence wasn’t” Actually, that company also did our bathtub overfit, but it was a different crew. Still, I found … Continue reading
The Fourth of July is over, folks! You can stop with the fireworks, already. After all the boom-booms before, on, and after the 4th of July, Puppy Cody was seriously traumatized. While she would (reluctantly) still go out in our own … Continue reading
Despite Puppy Cody’s insistence on acting like the dog that she is … And despite the fact that the bunny nest was disturbed … The baby bunnies have survived! I’ve been checking the nest daily, using a twig to move … Continue reading