- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Category Archives: Health
Called off work today. No energy to write, either. Sometimes I just need to stay home and rest. Teddy Rosalie agrees. Especially since Teddy Rosalie has been neglected lately and really loves to pose for photos of any kind. … Continue reading
“Which of the three lines can you read best?“ Say what? There’s only one line at the bottom of the screen. Am I going blind? When I relayed to the technician that I only saw one line, she looked … Continue reading
Being “under the weather” on a weekend sucks, doesn’t it? I had plans for today – shopping, maybe a little outside photography (despite the cold weather). But I’m just not up to it today. Perhaps I did too much that … Continue reading