- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Category Archives: Health
Another blogger reminded me of this earlier post. I’m republishing it for the benefit of those readers who have since joined me. If you’re in an abusive relationship, get out! Tell people about it. Don’t wait, don’t let it slide, … Continue reading
Who wants a four-day work week? Apparently, lots of people, and there’s a movement afoot to make it more popular. I guess I’ve been ahead of the times for the past few years. After 15 years at my longest job, … Continue reading
The big day was here! It was time for my 4th colonoscopy! Yay! Well, doesn’t everyone have that reaction? If you do, you probably need more than just a medical consult. Just sayin’. Because I couldn’t stand the thought of … Continue reading
Who wants a day of fun? Just schedule a colonoscopy and follow the prep instructions carefully. For those who don’t know it, there are several types of colonoscopy preps available. For my first colonoscopy, I underwent one of the hardest … Continue reading