- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Tag Archives: Remicade
There’s a mistake in the paperwork! The closing is tomorrow! The clients are here NOW and are bitching to The Boss about my incompetence! It’s a whole chain of simultaneous sales/purchases, and every one of them is going downhill! Bank delays! … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
“Hi, this is your pharmacist. I just want to let you know that the co-pay for that prescription you dropped off is $400. Do you still want the prescription filled?” [Sure, why not. …
I have a summer cold. No big deal, right? Hopefully not, but I am immuno-suppressed due to my Remicade treatments, and I’m due for my next treatment on Friday. Before treatment, the nurses always ask whether I have been … Continue reading