- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: Remicade
There’s a mistake in the paperwork! The closing is tomorrow! The clients are here NOW and are bitching to The Boss about my incompetence! It’s a whole chain of simultaneous sales/purchases, and every one of them is going downhill! Bank delays! … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
“Hi, this is your pharmacist. I just want to let you know that the co-pay for that prescription you dropped off is $400. Do you still want the prescription filled?” [Sure, why not. …
I have a summer cold. No big deal, right? Hopefully not, but I am immuno-suppressed due to my Remicade treatments, and I’m due for my next treatment on Friday. Before treatment, the nurses always ask whether I have been … Continue reading