- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Tag Archives: office
It’s always so much fun at the office! FIRST, it was failed air conditioning (during the hottest week of the summer), which drove the interior temperature high enough that the boss decided to send everyone home. That happened twice. THEN, … Continue reading
Battle lines have been drawn at the office. No, this is not going to be post about stolen lunches or purloined staplers. The issue is: Rats in the parking lot! It began in late spring when an employee arrived and … Continue reading
While it certainly was annoying to get to the office and discover the air conditioning had died and the interior temperature was 88° F – just two days after the AC had originally died and been “fixed” – it was really … Continue reading