Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
Category Archives: Relationships
CORDELIA’S MOM’S WORDS OF PSEUDO-WISDOM: Don’t allude to puppies for two weeks prior to Valentine’s Day and then give your loved one a card and a candy bar instead. *** HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! __________ I love to hear from my … Continue reading
It’s been five months since we moved into our new home. Yay! Things are coming along nicely. The construction is mostly done – well, we thought we were done, until one of the upstairs light switches began sizzling every time … Continue reading
… or at least re-absorbed. When I created Not Cordelia’s Mom (a/k/a Not CM) in 2014, I felt like I was two different people: the calm, professional woman who could handle pretty much everything and who wrote Cordelia’s Mom, Still on … Continue reading