Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The First Day of the First Week
- The Important Room
- A Door Closes
- The Piano
- Changes and Losses
- When Push Came to Shove
- Lowe’s Loses – Again
- Does Not Work Well With Others
- Lowe’s Loses
- Cursed? Or Blessed? You Decide.
- Give Me Land, Lots Of Land …
- Paid In Full
- I lasted a day at my toughest job ever
- Cordelia’s Mom Is Back!
- Puppy Cody Puts On Her Big-Girl Pants/Steps Up to the Plate/Does Her Job
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
Category Archives: Humor
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Everyone seemed to enjoy my post about cotton balls, which was written in a moment of desperation when I had run out of ideas. Again searching for ideas, I took another look around my house for…
“Hi, this is Ashley from Lowe’s. I’m following up on your online order …” “Oh, you mean the one we never received?” And so began Part II. Poor Ashley had to listen to me retell the entire tragic adventure of the … Continue reading
Shopping on-line can be a crap shoot. Sure, those photos and descriptions are enticing, but will the product really be the same once it arrives? That’s why I try as much as possible to order from retailers who have a … Continue reading