- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Category Archives: Humor
Baby, it’s cold outside. Apparently, Dean Martin had a dirty mind, as d0 the millions of people who have enjoyed that song over the past 74 years. I must admit that in all the times I’ve heard that song, I never … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Yes, it’s another full-moon weekend. It’s not that I shop a lot, nor that the full moon brings out the animal shopper in me. My job is so busy and so stressful that…
That’s enough celebration. Goodnight, Everyone. __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email me at email@example.com __________ Image by Cordelia’s Mom