- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
Tag Archives: teddy bear
Called off work today. No energy to write, either. Sometimes I just need to stay home and rest. Teddy Rosalie agrees. Especially since Teddy Rosalie has been neglected lately and really loves to pose for photos of any kind. … Continue reading
While the stupid old lady (me) was undergoing all those household renovations (come back for tomorrow’s post, hint hint!), Teddy Rosalie decided it would be best to just stay outside and watch the pears ripen. (This post is in response to … Continue reading
Originally posted on Not Cordelia's Mom:
? Thank you for voting on my poll, “What do you really think of Cordelia’s Mom a/k/a CookieCakes?” 67% of you voted for, “She should get a cat.” ? Did CookieCakes listen, however? …