Join 1,332 other subscribers
- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL (Collaborated Post #2)
- CATS AND DOGS PLOTTING TOGETHER (Collaborated Post #1)
- The Wedding
- Summer Fun (by Puppy Cody)
- Just Some Awesome Photos Today
- Like a Delicate Hot-House Flower
- Yes It’s a Big One
- Freedom Truckers
- Blogosphere in Mourning
- Looking Back
- Praise for Ditch Diggers and Plumbers
- Head Stitches
- When the House Itself Says Trick or Treat
- Go Figure
- Because I Could (Plus: When It’s No Longer Fun)
- We Can Save HOW Much ??!
- Hey, It Works for Sculptures!
- Slow and Twisted
- Because It’s Nice Out and You’re Probably Tired of Crochet Photos
Tag Archives: teddy bear
’cause everyone needs a friend now and then … … and Puppy Cody would rather eat Teddy Rosalie than cuddle with her (just like bunnies). *** Teddy Rosalie’s dog needs a name. Any suggestions? __________ I love to hear from … Continue reading
Fall has arrived, unfortunately with rain, lots of rain. That was fine with me on Friday because it was my Remicade infusion day. I always sleep through my infusions, and I’m pretty well shot the rest of the day. BTW, … Continue reading
sigh. But Teddy Rosalie was within her rights. She’s been cooped up way too much for way too long, and it was a nice autumn day – cool enough that someone who insists on wearing a sweater 24/7 wouldn’t pass … Continue reading