Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Tag Archives: shopping
I try to be honest in everything I do. Really, I do. But sometimes, for whatever reason, honesty just doesn’t happen. Sometime I lie to myself. I refuse to drink the tap water at the new house because I’m concerned about … Continue reading
“Hi, this is Ashley from Lowe’s. I’m following up on your online order …” “Oh, you mean the one we never received?” And so began Part II. Poor Ashley had to listen to me retell the entire tragic adventure of the … Continue reading
Shopping on-line can be a crap shoot. Sure, those photos and descriptions are enticing, but will the product really be the same once it arrives? That’s why I try as much as possible to order from retailers who have a … Continue reading