- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Tag Archives: shopping
Friday was approaching, and I wanted a head start on my weekly post. The story was drafted, all I needed to do was add the photos. Such lovely photos they were, too, from the previous week’s stroll through Walton Woods Park. … Continue reading
I try to be honest in everything I do. Really, I do. But sometimes, for whatever reason, honesty just doesn’t happen. Sometime I lie to myself. I refuse to drink the tap water at the new house because I’m concerned about … Continue reading
“Hi, this is Ashley from Lowe’s. I’m following up on your online order …” “Oh, you mean the one we never received?” And so began Part II. Poor Ashley had to listen to me retell the entire tragic adventure of the … Continue reading