- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Category Archives: Road Trips & Cars
Like most many kids, my three daughters were a pain in the butt growing up. But eventually, they became young women whose company I enjoyed, and who were [finally] willing to be seen with their mother. Mostly, it began with … Continue reading
Electrical work is being done at my house this morning, so no time to blog. Please enjoy this re-post. (Teddy Rosalie says she needs some attention as I’ve been ignoring her recently.) I’m bored! Just like any other dependent, … Continue reading
Amy Rose has her favorite parks, and I have mine. Amy is into hiking and bike riding, bless her athletic little heart. I’m more into groomed sedate pathways, preferably not too far from a clean public bathroom. Now that I’m … Continue reading
Recently, there was a news story from Detroit about how a group of truckers saved a man who was trying to commit suicide (read story, here). Had Paul Curran been there, I’m sure he would have led that line of truckers! Every … Continue reading