- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
Tag Archives: neighbors
Yes, indeedy. Good fences do make good neighbors. The people from City Fence in Buffalo did an awesome job of fencing Puppy Cody in while at the same time fencing the loony neighbor out. I love my new fence! (Note: … Continue reading
It only took nine months, but the fence installation has begun! Puppy Cody will be so pleased to chase the bunnies and squirrels. In hindsight, it’s just as well that the first fence contractor stiffed us last year. At that … Continue reading
It’s been five months since we moved into our new home. Yay! Things are coming along nicely. The construction is mostly done – well, we thought we were done, until one of the upstairs light switches began sizzling every time … Continue reading