Join 1,332 other subscribers
- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Cordelia’s Mom (aka TeddyRosalie Studio) endeavors to create her own images whenever possible, and they are copyright protected. (If you wish to use one of my images, please email me at email@example.com.)
Images by other artists are used pursuant to Creative Commons licensing, or are used by direct permission of the artist. For further information regarding each image, click on image or on links provided at bottom of each post. Please be patient – some links take a moment or two to load.
Now on Flickr.com! (click on "More Photos" to see all)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL (Collaborated Post #2)
- CATS AND DOGS PLOTTING TOGETHER (Collaborated Post #1)
- The Wedding
- Summer Fun (by Puppy Cody)
- Just Some Awesome Photos Today
- Like a Delicate Hot-House Flower
- Yes It’s a Big One
- Freedom Truckers
- Blogosphere in Mourning
- Looking Back
- Praise for Ditch Diggers and Plumbers
- Head Stitches
- When the House Itself Says Trick or Treat
- Go Figure
- Because I Could (Plus: When It’s No Longer Fun)
- We Can Save HOW Much ??!
- Hey, It Works for Sculptures!
- Slow and Twisted
- Because It’s Nice Out and You’re Probably Tired of Crochet Photos
Tag Archives: neighbors
My Remicade infusion was done, and I didn’t have to be anywhere until 4 pm. I didn’t want to go home and disturb Puppy Cody, knowing I’d have to leave again an hour later. Cody hates it when I leave … Continue reading
Yes, indeedy. Good fences do make good neighbors. The people from City Fence in Buffalo did an awesome job of fencing Puppy Cody in while at the same time fencing the loony neighbor out. I love my new fence! (Note: … Continue reading
It only took nine months, but the fence installation has begun! Puppy Cody will be so pleased to chase the bunnies and squirrels. In hindsight, it’s just as well that the first fence contractor stiffed us last year. At that … Continue reading