Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
- One Room Done!
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
Tag Archives: neighbors
It’s been five months since we moved into our new home. Yay! Things are coming along nicely. The construction is mostly done – well, we thought we were done, until one of the upstairs light switches began sizzling every time … Continue reading
I will have a post soon on my job hunting efforts. Meanwhile, as I listened late last night to the neighbor kids running amok in the street after dark – dodging traffic while riding hoverboards, bikes and scooters, and flying … Continue reading
Ready for Quote Challenge Day #2? Let’s go! Quote: Good fences make good neighbors. Author: Robert Frost, in his poem, “Mending Wall” Truer words were never written. That’s why I have a 6-foot privacy fence between me and … Continue reading