- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Tag Archives: bunny
Despite Puppy Cody’s insistence on acting like the dog that she is … And despite the fact that the bunny nest was disturbed … The baby bunnies have survived! I’ve been checking the nest daily, using a twig to move … Continue reading
Yes, the fenced in yard is wonderful, but there are drawbacks. In order to make room for the new fence, we had to clear the brush and overhanging tree limbs, and for the sake of expediency, we threw that stuff … Continue reading
Yes, indeedy. Good fences do make good neighbors. The people from City Fence in Buffalo did an awesome job of fencing Puppy Cody in while at the same time fencing the loony neighbor out. I love my new fence! (Note: … Continue reading