- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
Tag Archives: nature
A family member is resting after this morning’s sinus surgery, so I took the opportunity to run home and let Puppy Cody out (and take a few quick photos). Cody and I enjoyed it, but I don’t think the … Continue reading
What a gorgeous day we had today – finally. No rain, nice breeze, 88 degrees F in the sun. It was a day just begging me to take some photos. After my regular trip to the Audubon Library Branch, I … Continue reading
It had already been a goofy week. After the work-day tree cutting adventure, during which everyone in my office building was trapped inside due to the fact that both driveways were blocked by tree service vehicles, I was looking forward … Continue reading