- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: Fall
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Yes, it’s another full-moon weekend. It’s not that I shop a lot, nor that the full moon brings out the animal shopper in me. My job is so busy and so stressful that…
Yes, it’s another full-moon weekend. It’s not that I shop a lot, nor that the full moon brings out the animal shopper in me. My job is so busy and so stressful that I can’t shop at all during the … Continue reading
“If all your little friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?” That’s what my mother used to say when I complained that all my friends were going to [pick fun but very expensive attraction] or getting [pick hottest costly toy] or … Continue reading