- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: Fall
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Yes, it’s another full-moon weekend. It’s not that I shop a lot, nor that the full moon brings out the animal shopper in me. My job is so busy and so stressful that…
Yes, it’s another full-moon weekend. It’s not that I shop a lot, nor that the full moon brings out the animal shopper in me. My job is so busy and so stressful that I can’t shop at all during the … Continue reading
“If all your little friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?” That’s what my mother used to say when I complained that all my friends were going to [pick fun but very expensive attraction] or getting [pick hottest costly toy] or … Continue reading