- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: geese
What a gorgeous day we had today – finally. No rain, nice breeze, 88 degrees F in the sun. It was a day just begging me to take some photos. After my regular trip to the Audubon Library Branch, I … Continue reading
It had already been a goofy week. After the work-day tree cutting adventure, during which everyone in my office building was trapped inside due to the fact that both driveways were blocked by tree service vehicles, I was looking forward … Continue reading
The good new is – the snow seems to have stopped finally. The bad news is – it’s been raining on and off ever since, with only an occasional warm spring day thrown in just to tease us. At … Continue reading