- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: TeddyRosalie Studio
Today, even the bunnies and squirrels seem to be hiding. Currently, we’re at 87 degrees Fahrenheit, which is not as hot as predicted, and we’ve seen much hotter temperatures already this summer, but what with the humidity, it’s still pretty … Continue reading
It’s that time again – time for Cordelia’s Mom’s photography lesson! ‘Cause you all know how qualified I am to advise anyone else on photography. Not. I suppose a really good photographer could use one camera for everything and … Continue reading
A family member is resting after this morning’s sinus surgery, so I took the opportunity to run home and let Puppy Cody out (and take a few quick photos). Cody and I enjoyed it, but I don’t think the … Continue reading