- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: winter
or … “PS: The crooked chimney is now straight“ *** It was a windy wintry weekend weather event. The winds were actually hurricane force at times, but “Hurricanes in The Vales” isn’t as cute a title. Knowing the storm was … Continue reading
Nothing in Cordelia’s Mom’s world ever goes exactly right – and I’m sure that’s why everyone loves this blog so much. It’s always so entertaining and makes you all feel so much better about your own lives. You will … Continue reading
Aren’t bloggers wonderful? Because I’m a perfectionist, at least with respect to my fledgling artistic talents, I’ve been bemoaning the fact that my photographs haven’t been … well, picture perfect … right from the get-go. When my little point-and-click Olympus … Continue reading