Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Tag Archives: snow
Here in Western New York, we’re pretty tough when it comes to winter weather. One of our favorite sayings is, “It’s not the cold, it’s the wind.” Today it’s a balmy 14° F, but we’re under a blizzard warning and … Continue reading
“We’re not getting a dog. Stop looking for a dog. I’m not dealing with a dog. Don’t even think about a dog.” Thankfully, the snow is gone for now. Happy Wednesday, Everyone. __________ I love to hear from … Continue reading
Whoa! The temperature got to almost 15° F! Teddy Rosalie wanted to go out and play in the snow. How could I say no? My camera isn’t great on those action shots, so I coaxed Teddy into a short photo … Continue reading