- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Tag Archives: snow
Here in Western New York, we’re pretty tough when it comes to winter weather. One of our favorite sayings is, “It’s not the cold, it’s the wind.” Today it’s a balmy 14° F, but we’re under a blizzard warning and … Continue reading
“We’re not getting a dog. Stop looking for a dog. I’m not dealing with a dog. Don’t even think about a dog.” Thankfully, the snow is gone for now. Happy Wednesday, Everyone. __________ I love to hear from … Continue reading
Whoa! The temperature got to almost 15° F! Teddy Rosalie wanted to go out and play in the snow. How could I say no? My camera isn’t great on those action shots, so I coaxed Teddy into a short photo … Continue reading