- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
Tag Archives: snow
Aren’t bloggers wonderful? Because I’m a perfectionist, at least with respect to my fledgling artistic talents, I’ve been bemoaning the fact that my photographs haven’t been … well, picture perfect … right from the get-go. When my little point-and-click Olympus … Continue reading
I had such plans for my long weekend. It started off fine. Knowing a major snowstorm was predicted for the weekend, I did all my normal errands on Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were pretty much non-days, spent sitting around … Continue reading
Everyone knows that good fences make good neighbors, and I sincerely hope the loony behind us is enjoying the 6-foot chain-link fence we constructed just for her. Puppy Cody is enjoying her fenced in yard, both in summer and winter, and shows no … Continue reading