- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Tag Archives: snow
Everyone knows that good fences make good neighbors, and I sincerely hope the loony behind us is enjoying the 6-foot chain-link fence we constructed just for her. Puppy Cody is enjoying her fenced in yard, both in summer and winter, and shows no … Continue reading
Here in Western New York, we’re pretty tough when it comes to winter weather. One of our favorite sayings is, “It’s not the cold, it’s the wind.” Today it’s a balmy 14° F, but we’re under a blizzard warning and … Continue reading
“We’re not getting a dog. Stop looking for a dog. I’m not dealing with a dog. Don’t even think about a dog.” Thankfully, the snow is gone for now. Happy Wednesday, Everyone. __________ I love to hear from … Continue reading