- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Category Archives: Teddy Rosalie
Here’s your chance of a lifetime! Oxford Pennant in Buffalo, NY is running the Warmest Cold City Contest, in which you can win an all-expense-paid trip to my hometown. I saw this contest on Facebook and then checked out the Oxford … Continue reading
Or maybe it’s just timing. I took this little gem with my really old Kyocera flip phone, through a car window on a rainy evening. I call it “A Nation Weeps“. Do you like? (Yes, I know the period is … Continue reading
Electrical work is being done at my house this morning, so no time to blog. Please enjoy this re-post. (Teddy Rosalie says she needs some attention as I’ve been ignoring her recently.) I’m bored! Just like any other dependent, … Continue reading