Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Category Archives: Re-Blogs
Originally posted on Inspiring Images:
So I am still at the early stages of this blog. Still fearful, still reticent, still wondering why I am doing this. Will anybody find my blog? Will anybody like my work enough to keep…
Originally posted on Another Spectrum:
[Ring ring. Ring ring] ME: G’day. This is Barry CALLER: Hello this is Windows support. I’m calling regarding a problem with your computer. ME: Oh? what kind of problem? CALLER: Do you realise that your…
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Everyone seemed to enjoy my post about cotton balls, which was written in a moment of desperation when I had run out of ideas. Again searching for ideas, I took another look around my house for…