- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
Category Archives: Re-Blogs
Originally posted on Connecting Beyond:
There I was taking a walk, stretching my legs, problem solving in my head when I came upon a sign, that at first I thought to be a joke. Mind you, what it said was…
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
HEY, HEY – It’s the Cody Bunny! Happy Easter, Everyone! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email…
Originally posted on nickclaussen.com:
After two weeks without posting anything, I would like to take some responsibility and offer an explanation. It’s not my fault. Thank you. I felt I needed to get that off of my chest. I…