Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The First Day of the First Week
- The Important Room
- A Door Closes
- The Piano
- Changes and Losses
- When Push Came to Shove
- Lowe’s Loses – Again
- Does Not Work Well With Others
- Lowe’s Loses
- Cursed? Or Blessed? You Decide.
- Give Me Land, Lots Of Land …
- Paid In Full
- I lasted a day at my toughest job ever
- Cordelia’s Mom Is Back!
- Puppy Cody Puts On Her Big-Girl Pants/Steps Up to the Plate/Does Her Job
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
Tag Archives: writing
Those of you who are my loyal followers (and not just following to increase your own stats) may have noticed that my posts have become increasingly sporadic. I know you’ve missed me (she says optimistically). Anyway. I’m afraid I must … Continue reading
Nor do I play either on TV. I have never been paid for either. I have never really tried to get paid for either. Which begs the question: At what point can one consider oneself a writer or a photographer? In … Continue reading