NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG
- GRAMPS (Guest Post by Paul Curran)
- Happy Birthday, Cordelia’s Mom!
- Listen Up, Detroit! (or Wherever)
- And on the Eighth Day, God said …
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It’s Home From Work I Go (Legally)
- The Not Sabbatical
- Meet Teddy Rosalie
- An Unplanned Meeting With My Dealer
- What the FRAP was THAT?
- oops. My Bad.
- I Am Not A Writer. I Am Not A Photographer.
- It Still Takes A Blogosphere
Tag Archives: writing
Those of you who are my loyal followers (and not just following to increase your own stats) may have noticed that my posts have become increasingly sporadic. I know you’ve missed me (she says optimistically). Anyway. I’m afraid I must … Continue reading
Nor do I play either on TV. I have never been paid for either. I have never really tried to get paid for either. Which begs the question: At what point can one consider oneself a writer or a photographer? In … Continue reading