- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: addiction
I was seduced by an expert. Knowing there had been a long period of abstinence, the devil started ever so slowly. Just a little wink, a tiny whiff of that intoxicating scent, an alluring whisper. Rumors that others had enjoyed … Continue reading
My name is CookieCakes, and I am a webaholic. Over the last few years, my husband has often accused me of having a “soft addiction” to the internet, especially once I became a blogger. How ridiculous is that? Blogging is … Continue reading
Last week, I told the story of how my diagnosis of ulcerative colitis came about, and how it led to a 10-day hospital stay and eventually resulted in my dependence on prednisone. The post became too long, so I decided … Continue reading