- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
Tag Archives: technology
Today’s electronic devices have become more and more user friendly. In most cases. Of course, that doesn’t hold true with anything Cordelia’s Mom purchases. Finally, I was able to pick up the new computer monitor, and since the furnace … Continue reading
I’ve learned to pump my own gas. I’ve accepted those automated phone systems which replaced real, live customer service people. I’ve finally (mostly) gotten over the anger I felt when the Verizon representative told me to go outside and check … Continue reading
My name is CookieCakes, and I am a webaholic. Over the last few years, my husband has often accused me of having a “soft addiction” to the internet, especially once I became a blogger. How ridiculous is that? Blogging is … Continue reading