- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Tag Archives: technology
Today’s electronic devices have become more and more user friendly. In most cases. Of course, that doesn’t hold true with anything Cordelia’s Mom purchases. Finally, I was able to pick up the new computer monitor, and since the furnace … Continue reading
I’ve learned to pump my own gas. I’ve accepted those automated phone systems which replaced real, live customer service people. I’ve finally (mostly) gotten over the anger I felt when the Verizon representative told me to go outside and check … Continue reading
My name is CookieCakes, and I am a webaholic. Over the last few years, my husband has often accused me of having a “soft addiction” to the internet, especially once I became a blogger. How ridiculous is that? Blogging is … Continue reading