NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
- The Other Guy Did It
- The Nightmare Ends (One Can Only Hope)
- Money Pit II
- The Make-Over Begins
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Beneath the Gentleness Beats the Heart of a Huntress
- House Under Water
- Manly Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving with Wine
- YOU KNOW IT’S TIME TO CUT YOUR GRASS WHEN … (Guest Post by Nick Claussen)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG
Tag Archives: internet
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Sometimes Paul Curran makes me laugh, and sometimes he reminds me of my own stories. Recently, he did both. In his recent post on Mark Bialczak’s blog, Paul talked about his experience with…
[PAUL’S SAGA CONTINUES …] Christmas came and went, and with the help of a kindly neighbor who did my grocery shopping for me, I gradually got better. I was doing some writing on my computer late in December when I … Continue reading