- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Tag Archives: community
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
LET THERE BE BLOGGERS! And Men and Women – old, young, tall, short, fat, thin – of all races and creeds came from many varied and far-reaching lands and formed a World Within…
Originally posted on lawyer on restart:
Today was my second day back in private practice. Needless to say, my head is spinning. After over a decade and a half of the same routine of being a solo practitioner with one…
[PAUL’S SAGA CONTINUES …] Christmas came and went, and with the help of a kindly neighbor who did my grocery shopping for me, I gradually got better. I was doing some writing on my computer late in December when I … Continue reading