- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Tag Archives: memories
Moving from one home to another can be highly stressful, even at the best of times. Will everything fit in the new house? What do you take with you? What do you leave behind? When I was a little … Continue reading
Originally posted on Storyshucker:
“I wanted to tap my heels together three times in that bakery!” the woman said as she sat down beside me for the flight back home to Virginia. I glanced at her feet expecting ruby slippers.…
I am truly honored that Victor Dolore has agreed to guest post for me today. Please join me in welcoming the good doctor to Cordelia’s Mom’s house: _________________________________________ THE LOST NOTES By Victo Dolore My grandmother’s spinet piano sat … Continue reading