- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: memories
Moving from one home to another can be highly stressful, even at the best of times. Will everything fit in the new house? What do you take with you? What do you leave behind? When I was a little … Continue reading
Originally posted on Storyshucker:
“I wanted to tap my heels together three times in that bakery!” the woman said as she sat down beside me for the flight back home to Virginia. I glanced at her feet expecting ruby slippers.…
I am truly honored that Victor Dolore has agreed to guest post for me today. Please join me in welcoming the good doctor to Cordelia’s Mom’s house: _________________________________________ THE LOST NOTES By Victo Dolore My grandmother’s spinet piano sat … Continue reading