- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
Tag Archives: memories
Moving from one home to another can be highly stressful, even at the best of times. Will everything fit in the new house? What do you take with you? What do you leave behind? When I was a little … Continue reading
Originally posted on Storyshucker:
“I wanted to tap my heels together three times in that bakery!” the woman said as she sat down beside me for the flight back home to Virginia. I glanced at her feet expecting ruby slippers.…
I am truly honored that Victor Dolore has agreed to guest post for me today. Please join me in welcoming the good doctor to Cordelia’s Mom’s house: _________________________________________ THE LOST NOTES By Victo Dolore My grandmother’s spinet piano sat … Continue reading