- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: frustration
Thank you, Flickr, for nothing. Just when I thought my photographic career (such as it is) was about to take off, you made it impossible for me to post any photos to your site. No FlickerFriday, no daily photos. … Continue reading
Originally posted on nickclaussen.com:
After two weeks without posting anything, I would like to take some responsibility and offer an explanation. It’s not my fault. Thank you. I felt I needed to get that off of my chest. I…
I’ve learned to pump my own gas. I’ve accepted those automated phone systems which replaced real, live customer service people. I’ve finally (mostly) gotten over the anger I felt when the Verizon representative told me to go outside and check … Continue reading