- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: followers
Originally posted on nickclaussen.com:
After two weeks without posting anything, I would like to take some responsibility and offer an explanation. It’s not my fault. Thank you. I felt I needed to get that off of my chest. I…
It hasn’t been easy lately, what with my extremely stressful new job and the change from Daylight Savings Time, which results in it being dark in the morning when I leave for work and dark again when I return home at night. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Above image by Andrew Tarvin *** I just have to share a post with my readers — it ties in so well with my October 22 post on statistics. The following was published just this morning (November…