Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
- One Room Done!
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
Tag Archives: ShadowPaws
Do you ever wonder if decisions you’ve made over the years were the right ones? Had you chosen differently, would your life today be better or worse? My very first job in the legal sector was as a legal secretary … Continue reading
Originally posted on Not Cordelia's Mom:
The cold, dark winter is upon us. Year 2016 is about to end. You might have noted my frequent absences. I’ve been very busy this year. I can’t tell you where I’ve been…