- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
Tag Archives: job
Originally posted on Nowhere Tribune:
Photo by Andy Feliciotti on Unsplash It is 8:31 on a Monday morning, and I should be at work. Not only should I be, but I want to be. I am, though, on an extended…
Yes, I’ve turned into one of those cranky old ladies who can’t be bothered with holidays. Heck, my kids are all grown and on their own, and they’ll be spending the holidays with their significant others and families, so why would … Continue reading
There’s a mistake in the paperwork! The closing is tomorrow! The clients are here NOW and are bitching to The Boss about my incompetence! It’s a whole chain of simultaneous sales/purchases, and every one of them is going downhill! Bank delays! … Continue reading