- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
Tag Archives: employment
Bet that got your attention! One of the bosses received an email, stating in part: “Majority of our clients in New York still have not completed the requirements for the new Sexual Harassment Law Change that went into effect in … Continue reading
Originally posted on Nowhere Tribune:
Photo by Andy Feliciotti on Unsplash It is 8:31 on a Monday morning, and I should be at work. Not only should I be, but I want to be. I am, though, on an extended…
I don’t know about anyone else, but I am glad the holidays are over. Not that it wasn’t a great time for everyone, but it’s nice to get back to the daily humdrum. It’s comforting to know I don’t have … Continue reading