NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Cursed? Or Blessed? You Decide.
- Give Me Land, Lots Of Land …
- Paid In Full
- I lasted a day at my toughest job ever
- Cordelia’s Mom Is Back!
- Puppy Cody Puts On Her Big-Girl Pants/Steps Up to the Plate/Does Her Job
- WHAT IS (AND IS NOT) LOVE?
- Hot Browsing
- Well, at least the bathroom’s still pretty …
- Tip-Toeing Back Into the Financial World
- The Other Guy Did It
- The Nightmare Ends (One Can Only Hope)
- Money Pit II
- The Make-Over Begins
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Beneath the Gentleness Beats the Heart of a Huntress
- House Under Water
- Manly Defensive Driving
- Defensive Driving with Wine
Tag Archives: employment
Originally posted on Not That You Asked:
My co-workers, especially the younger ones, have surely heard me tell them, likely multiple times, that they are doing great in life and at work and are much more poised for success than…
Please don’t misunderstand – I’m extremely grateful to have a job, and a good job at that! The people at the new firm are very easy to work with, the commute is short and usually uneventful, and thus far my duties have not been … Continue reading
Has it really been only a week (click here)? It seems like ten years! On Monday, the boss came into my office and told me definitely that his new firm has no place for me. He then proceeded to rant … Continue reading
It’s official. My small law firm will be closing its doors at the end of July. The two [very senior] name partners have decided to each go his own way – and without any regard for the staff. The staff … Continue reading