- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Today’s Post
- Well, Damn, I Didn’t Know That Old Camera Could Do That!
- Oh Deer – Stung by Fate
- Under Construction
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Writers Gotta Write – Photographers Gotta Photograph
- Just Wildflowers
- How Hot Is It?
- Don’t Mess With That Vicious Dog
- Different Cameras, Different Photos – Really
- Summer Day
- So, How Scary Was It?
- Hawk Eyes
- The No-Post Post
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
Tag Archives: unemployment
Technically, my first day of retirement was Friday, but that doesn’t count because I spent the day still feeling totally shell-shocked. It seemed more like a long weekend than the beginning of a new life. Today, however, is the first … Continue reading
Today was supposed to be my last day of full-time work. Instead, I am home writing this post. By mid-afternoon yesterday, all my files had been reassigned to my replacement, and The Boss told me if I wanted to I … Continue reading
What I’m doing on the first day of my [unplanned] summer vacation: Absolutely nothing! Best vacation ever! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email … Continue reading