Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
Tag Archives: unemployment
Technically, my first day of retirement was Friday, but that doesn’t count because I spent the day still feeling totally shell-shocked. It seemed more like a long weekend than the beginning of a new life. Today, however, is the first … Continue reading
Today was supposed to be my last day of full-time work. Instead, I am home writing this post. By mid-afternoon yesterday, all my files had been reassigned to my replacement, and The Boss told me if I wanted to I … Continue reading
What I’m doing on the first day of my [unplanned] summer vacation: Absolutely nothing! Best vacation ever! __________ I love to hear from my readers. You may comment on this post, comment on my Facebook or Twitter pages, or email … Continue reading