- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Tag Archives: medical procedure
The big day was here! It was time for my 4th colonoscopy! Yay! Well, doesn’t everyone have that reaction? If you do, you probably need more than just a medical consult. Just sayin’. Because I couldn’t stand the thought of … Continue reading
Who wants a day of fun? Just schedule a colonoscopy and follow the prep instructions carefully. For those who don’t know it, there are several types of colonoscopy preps available. For my first colonoscopy, I underwent one of the hardest … Continue reading
No one ever wants to talk about it. The mere uttering of the word causes cringing, often accompanied by nervous giggling. Yes, we are going to discuss: colonoscopy. According to the American Cancer Society: “Overall, the lifetime risk of developing colorectal … Continue reading