Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
- One Room Done!
- The Galleries
- Did I Luck Out, Or What?
- (Not) Windows Support Desk
- Don’t Shoot / DO Shoot
Tag Archives: hospital
The big day was here! It was time for my 4th colonoscopy! Yay! Well, doesn’t everyone have that reaction? If you do, you probably need more than just a medical consult. Just sayin’. Because I couldn’t stand the thought of … Continue reading
What is it about full moons? Friday had already started off bad. I was a week overdue for my Remicade treatment, and I was having some serious issues from my ulcerative colitis (don’t worry, I won’t go into details). I … Continue reading
There are those who walk on water, but few who can walk on ice. Anyone who is a parent knows how the heart races when the phone rings at 2:30 a.m. It’s never, ever good news. “Uh, mom, can you maybe come … Continue reading