- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Because I’m Bored
- Another Use for a Good Fence
- Come to Buffalo! (and maybe meet Cordelia’s Mom)
- Musings of a Non-essential Federal Employee
- 2019 Starts Off Clean
- Merry Christmas!
- CORDELIA’S MOM’S CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTER (’cause we all love newsletters so much)
- All Psyched Up
- Politically Incorrect
- Tried to Skip Christmas, Didn’t Happen
- Why Am I Always Shopping Under A Full Moon?
- Thanksgiving Night
- On the Eve of Black Friday
- Bumps and Humps
- Is It the Camera or the Photographer?
- Do not ‘firsake’ me !!!(ﾟﾛﾟ屮)屮
- Spooky Update
- Time to Relax
Tag Archives: hospital
The big day was here! It was time for my 4th colonoscopy! Yay! Well, doesn’t everyone have that reaction? If you do, you probably need more than just a medical consult. Just sayin’. Because I couldn’t stand the thought of … Continue reading
What is it about full moons? Friday had already started off bad. I was a week overdue for my Remicade treatment, and I was having some serious issues from my ulcerative colitis (don’t worry, I won’t go into details). I … Continue reading
There are those who walk on water, but few who can walk on ice. Anyone who is a parent knows how the heart races when the phone rings at 2:30 a.m. It’s never, ever good news. “Uh, mom, can you maybe come … Continue reading