- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Tag Archives: family
I am very happy to present this guest post by Di, of the blog pensitivity101. Enjoy! *** The Door Dog by Di of pensitivity101 I’ve been asked to do a guest post for Cordelia’s Mom, so here goes. We … Continue reading
It was the best, most relaxing Thanksgiving ever! Just Hubby, Puppy Cody and me, sharing a dinner of pork chops, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and squash. And I didn’t even have to cook because Hubby took that upon himself, along … Continue reading
No, this isn’t going to be a political rant. There are many things other than politics that create scenarios which cause you to think, “Well, that isn’t right!“ Many of these events happen in the workplace, and I would so … Continue reading