NOW ON CAFE PRESS! CHECK OUT MY ADORABLE PRODUCTS!
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- “There’s a towel on your windshield!”
- A Good Old Boy
- WHERE THERE’S A WILL
- Cordelia’s Mom Gets the Publishing Bug (and a Reality Check)
- HOME WRECKER!
- THIS IS WHY I BLOG
- GRAMPS (Guest Post by Paul Curran)
- Happy Birthday, Cordelia’s Mom!
- Listen Up, Detroit! (or Wherever)
- And on the Eighth Day, God said …
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It’s Home From Work I Go (Legally)
- The Not Sabbatical
- Meet Teddy Rosalie
- An Unplanned Meeting With My Dealer
- What the FRAP was THAT?
- oops. My Bad.
- I Am Not A Writer. I Am Not A Photographer.
- It Still Takes A Blogosphere
Tag Archives: pets
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Sherman was the best dog ever! You’ve all read about my dog, Cody, and most of you have read about Riggsie and Morgan. Every one of them is/was special. But Sherman was one of…
I will have a post soon on my job hunting efforts. Meanwhile, as I listened late last night to the neighbor kids running amok in the street after dark – dodging traffic while riding hoverboards, bikes and scooters, and flying … Continue reading
I am honored that Pat from New Bloggy Cat has agreed to share a post with my readers. Enjoy! P.S.: I can’t decide which of the critters she writes about is my favorite. Do you have a favorite? ♥♥♥ CookieCakes from … Continue reading