Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
- Thank You, Robert Frost
- Memorial Day Isn’t Just About Barbecues
- Knuckle-Down Time
- What I Did On My Day Off
- Enjoy Your Day
- I’d Like to Blame the Full Moon, But I Can’t
- YOU’RE INSANE! (Guest Post by Paul Curran) (Re-Blog)
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? – The Procedure and Recovery
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE? — The Infamous Prep
- WHAT IS A COLONOSCOPY REALLY LIKE?
- The Dream
- Dare Me?
- It’s Amazing What You Can Do If You Try
- Little White Lies
- Happy Easter!
- Why Retirement Didn’t Work For Me
- Damn the [Other Drivers] – Full Speed Ahead!
Tag Archives: puppies
CORDELIA’S MOM’S WORDS OF PSEUDO-WISDOM: Don’t allude to puppies for two weeks prior to Valentine’s Day and then give your loved one a card and a candy bar instead. *** HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! __________ I love to hear from my … Continue reading
I am very happy to present this guest post by Di, of the blog pensitivity101. Enjoy! *** The Door Dog by Di of pensitivity101 I’ve been asked to do a guest post for Cordelia’s Mom, so here goes. We … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Sherman was the best dog ever! You’ve all read about my dog, Cody, and most of you have read about Riggsie and Morgan. Every one of them is/was special. But Sherman was one of…