- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
- Waiting for the Final Gasp
- Winter Day Time Out
- So Much for the Five-Day Weekend
- Because I’m Bored
Tag Archives: Mother’s Day
Spring has sprung, and today is Mother’s Day. In honor of the day, I will not bore you with some inane story of my life. Instead, here are just a couple of spring photos. Don’t be too critical, I’m still learning … Continue reading
Originally posted on Nutsrok:
I am so proud to that Cordelia’s Mom did this Guest Post for Mother’s Day. Please check out her lovely blog. You will love it as well. It was the mid-1950’s. I was in first grade.…
Mother’s Day is coming up. With that in mind, today’s re-blog is of my own first post (which I still consider to be the best one I ever wrote). The post was originally published on Cordelia Calls It Quits and was republished … Continue reading