- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
Tag Archives: children
I was the perfect child. At least in my mind. I did well in school, respected my elders, and never, ever caused trouble. Until I did. → There was the time my younger brother tried to come into my room … Continue reading
Originally posted on Cordelia's Mom, Still:
Mother’s Day is coming up. With that in mind, today’s re-blog is of my own first post (which I still consider to be the best one I ever wrote). The post was originally published on…
No, this isn’t going to be a political rant. There are many things other than politics that create scenarios which cause you to think, “Well, that isn’t right!“ Many of these events happen in the workplace, and I would so … Continue reading