- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Must I Do EVERYTHING Myself?
- Oh Lord, Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
- Lied to Me – Again
- Mother-Daughter Time
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
Tag Archives: motherhood
Like most many kids, my three daughters were a pain in the butt growing up. But eventually, they became young women whose company I enjoyed, and who were [finally] willing to be seen with their mother. Mostly, it began with … Continue reading
“If all your little friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump, too?” That’s what my mother used to say when I complained that all my friends were going to [pick fun but very expensive attraction] or getting [pick hottest costly toy] or … Continue reading
When is life no longer worth living? At what point is it ok to give it all up already? Is it when you realize that you are now officially a senior citizen and that all the hopes and dreams you had … Continue reading
Mother’s Day is coming up. With that in mind, today’s re-blog is of my own first post (which I still consider to be the best one I ever wrote). The post was originally published on Cordelia Calls It Quits and was republished … Continue reading