- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
- Gales in The Vales
- Technology Made Easy – Not
- … And That Would Be Three (and a half)
- Puppy Cody Writes A Poem
- “If You Smell A Little Gas, It’s Ok”
- Why I’m Not Absent Yet Even Though I Said I Would Be
- … And That Would Be Three
Tag Archives: travel
Here’s your chance of a lifetime! Oxford Pennant in Buffalo, NY is running the Warmest Cold City Contest, in which you can win an all-expense-paid trip to my hometown. I saw this contest on Facebook and then checked out the Oxford … Continue reading
Like most many kids, my three daughters were a pain in the butt growing up. But eventually, they became young women whose company I enjoyed, and who were [finally] willing to be seen with their mother. Mostly, it began with … Continue reading
Sometimes in the rush of daily activities, you can temporarily forget some of the best times of your life. Recently, fellow blogger Typical Tracy published a post about a water ride at her local amusement park. That post brought back … Continue reading