- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- To Leave or Not to Leave: A Dog Owner’s Dilemma
- Let’s Goat Buffalo!
- Silly Geese
- If A Tree Falls at Work …
- The Lazy Photographer
- Somewhat Obscured, But Still There
- Not Taking Off Any Time Soon
- Beautiful but a Wee Bit Annoying
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Sexually Harassed at Work
- Come Get Your Free Blog Post Ideas!
- Happy Easter!
- Age Versus Beauty
- Toeing the Line (Or Not)
- So … How Disgusting Was it?
- It’s not right to not write
- Battles on the Homefront – A Mother’s Tale (Re-Blog)
- Moving to Western New York?
- Photos Only Today
- Seeing It My Way
Tag Archives: vacation
Electrical work is being done at my house this morning, so no time to blog. Please enjoy this re-post. (Teddy Rosalie says she needs some attention as I’ve been ignoring her recently.) I’m bored! Just like any other dependent, … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I return to the 9-to-5 grind, with decidedly mixed feelings. Of course, I’m happy to have a job. Many older people have trouble finding new employment when jobs are lost, and I was very fortunate to have a strong network … Continue reading
My Southern readers and those from the Mideast and similar areas will scoff, but those from Western New York and other Northern climes will agree: It’s hotter than hell out there today! Here in Buffalo, NY, there are usually only … Continue reading