- Follow Cordelia's Mom, Still on WordPress.com
Who’s Reading This?People with families, people who want families, people who used to have families, people who work to support themselves or their families, and everyone else in the world.
Check Out the Mirror Blog – Not Cordelia’s Mom
Now on TWITTER!My Tweets
Looking for something special? Ask for it here.
Did you miss these? Read them now. (For older posts, check the archives, above.)
- Teddy Rosalie Gets Summa Dat Dere Culture (Re-Blog)
- Home Repair
- Come On! Really?
- If It Ain’t One Thing, It’s Another
- Just When I Was Getting the Hang of It (Sort of)
- Into the Woods Again
- Business As Snoozual
- OK, Let’s See What We’ve Got
- Blogger Recognition Award — Tool-school.com
- 5 Days in the Concrete Jungle? I Think Not.
- Climbing Out of the Money Pit
- Let It Rain – Inside
- Justice Will Be Served (Finally)
- Just Flitting Around
- My [Paperclip] Cup Runneth Over
- Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Blogger Recognition
- They’re Alive!
- The Huntress Returns
- A Short Stroll in the Park
Tag Archives: vacation
Electrical work is being done at my house this morning, so no time to blog. Please enjoy this re-post. (Teddy Rosalie says she needs some attention as I’ve been ignoring her recently.) I’m bored! Just like any other dependent, … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I return to the 9-to-5 grind, with decidedly mixed feelings. Of course, I’m happy to have a job. Many older people have trouble finding new employment when jobs are lost, and I was very fortunate to have a strong network … Continue reading
My Southern readers and those from the Mideast and similar areas will scoff, but those from Western New York and other Northern climes will agree: It’s hotter than hell out there today! Here in Buffalo, NY, there are usually only … Continue reading